Sunday, May 13, 2012

Barbara's Moleskine is done

Hi guys! This is Barbara's moleskine. All good and ready to go!


I played around with some of the drawings on the book. I really liked Barbara's lady so I covered her up with some blooms and a sleeping cat. I've also added some opal dust on the leaves, which doesn't really show up on the photos...but let's just say...this glitter stuff is da bomb man!

 


And here's another illo on top of some swirls that Olivier did. I hope you like it Barbara! I had so much fun with your book:)

5 comments:

barbaraluel said...

I LOVE it !
It's wonderful, cute and beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great matching with the other drawings especially!
Thank you very much !!!!

jennifer kraska said...

Love the mingling entries!

Unknown said...

All the greenery and flowers make me long for springtime. :)

EWian

Little Mo and Friends said...

Thanks girls! Yaay awesome Barb! xoxo

Jan Allsopp said...

Wow, I do love it when our drawings mingle! Looks so good Helena!