Thursday, January 27, 2011

Waltzing Matilda - video


Here is the video to go along with the "Waltzing matilda".

I am so exited to see how the book evolves and what it will bring along on it's journey. To see how the rest of the book will develop and how people and the art will interact on the pages.

I change the paper in the book to watercolour paper. I think it can handle a bit more beating and I like the feel of the texture.

Medium used: permanent marker, watersoluble wax pastel, watercolour, pencil, eraser, acrylic paint, paper, embossing fluid, mica laced pigment , watercolour pencil and glue.

3 comments:

二月niji said...

EWian's book has waltzed into my mailbox today. :-)

Unknown said...

Grate! I'll send over Jennifer's book to you.

EWian

Jan Allsopp said...

Finally had a moment to sit and enjoy your video EWian! Delightful. Love seeing the drawing evolve. You chose 2 interesting versions of Waltzing Mathilda for your sound track. Loved it!